FEDANT approved and registered Hypnobirthing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Why choose Birth Peacefully?
I use my knowledge and skills as a hypnobirthing doula in all my hypnobirthing lessons and give the very best most up-to-date information about birth, home births and hospital births.
My hypnobirthing DVDs are used by hypnobirthing teachers around the world to great success. I am currently writing a book called 'Doula Dad' giving Dads the knowledge and confidence to be the very best birthing companion they can be.
I am trained with both the Mongan Method of hypnobirthing (American based) and Katharine Graves Hypnobirthing which is a British based form of hypnobirthing, which means I can offer the very best to my clients.
All my Mums and Dads give me the very highest recommendations.
As chairperson of the Sheffield MSLC (Maternity Services Liaison Committee), I work closely with the Head of Midwifery at Jessop Wing and her lead midwives, to further improve maternity services in Sheffield.
You and your baby deserve the best possible birth and with Hypnobirthing you can achieve this. With the help of our Hypnobirthing classes, the birth of your baby can be a more peaceful, calm, relaxed, natural and rewarding experience, one where you are in control and you need less intervention from others, so that you can have a natural and undisturbed birth.
Hypnobirthing is soundly and securely based in established anatomy, physiology and psychology, our Hypnobirthing courses teach you - and your birthing partner - the Hypnobirthing techniques to achieve the best possible birth for you with all the antenatal training you need.
When meeting Rachel my husband and I instantly found her to be very friendly, warm and kind natured. She listened to my fears and helped reassure me through her own experiences (and those of others) that birth was a natural and wonderful experience and something not to be feared.
Why is Hypnobirthing so good?
Here are some of the things you'll learn that are not covered in most antenatal classes.
- Breathing techniques that help the birth (not the panting that most people think they have to do.)
- The Father is actively involved in the entire birth
- How to significantly reduce the need for any medication at all
- How to be confident and informed when dealing with the medical staff - when to question, what to ask... and when it's time to let them take charge
- How to release any fears you might have about childbirth... regardless of where they come from
- How to bring about your own easy start of labour with these simple, natural techniques, if you go beyond your "estimated due date"
- But most importantly, you'll know how to relax and stay calm and in control - regardless of what's happening around you
I look forward to teaching you and your birthing partner this natural and beautiful way to give birth